Thursday, December 15, 2011

Algebra Help?

Yep, this is homework if you ask.





5. Which of the following represents the statement: "Seven less than one-third of n is equal to seven more than 3 times m?"





(A) 1/3n + 7 = 3m - 7


(B) 3n + 7 = 1/3 m - 7


(C) n = 9m + 28


(D) 3n - 7 = 1/3m + 7


(E) 1/3n = 3m - 14





17. What is the value of "2z^2 - 2/z^2" if "2z - 2/z = 4"?





14. Becky opened a savings account that earns a fraction x of its balance in interest every year. Three years ago Becky deposited $800 into the account, and has not deposited or withdrawn any money since. If she has earned $126.10 in interest, what is the value of x?





5. The choices don't seem to have the answer, so please help me prove or disprove my guess.





17. This packet was suppose to resemble the SAT, and it's a fill-in question, but I got an answer with a square root. Can I put a square root as my answer? If you didn't get a square root please tell me the answer.





14. Supposed to be multiple choice, but none of the answers...|||the answer to number 5 is 1/3n-7=7+3m. it doesnt match ur answers but i kno its right!|||Last time I checked school was still OUT !!!! but the answer is E.5346841

No comments:

Post a Comment