Monday, December 12, 2011

Are you ageed that the corrupts in INDIA have no fear of Law and Govt.?

I was working with Vardhman Group of Industries,Chandigarh Road,Ludhiana(Pb.)INDIA since 25th Sep.2005.It was the policy of Sh.Atal Vihari Bajpayee the Hon,ble Ex-Prime Minister of India that every body should have his own house.To provide this facility,the housing loan facility was provided @ 7%.





To construct house,I also availed housing loan from ICICI HFC Ltd.,Feroze Gandhi Market vide LAN No.LHLUD00000350016 and top-up loan a/c no. LHLUD00000630706.Due to poor services,I have to forclouse my a/c.The officer demanded Rs.5000/- to forclouse the account.The officer conveyed that you can complaint to any one but you must have to pay Rs.5000/-.I complaint to the Chairman,ICICI HFC Ltd.,The Executive Officer,ICICI HFC Ltd,Customer care ICICI HFC Ltd. but no action was taken.Due to non payment of Rs.5000/-,The officer charged mone in excess.Rather than taking action against their officer,ICICI bank authorities approach to my employer and my employer force me to withdraw the complaint.Lot of problems were created by bank authorities.On repeted requests to refund excess money charged,I was sent Ch No.913202 dated 26.05.04 Rs.62/-( Rupee sixty only).





Bur after publication in Hindustan Times as well as in The Tribune,I was able to get some of the refund vide Ch No.913539 dated 17.07.04 Rs.11890/-,Ch No.913540 dated 17.07.04 Rs.1697/- and Ch No.913541 dated 27.07.04 Rs.20759/-





Due to non payment of Rs.5000/-,I was also charged Rs.8597/- on a/c of penal interest. I requested no.of times to ICICI HFC LTD.authorities to provide the detail/working of penal interest of Rs.8597/- as well as detail/working of amount refunded but I fail to get the detail/working.





Then,I requested to Ministry of Finanace,Govt.of India to arrange to provide the detail/working of penal interest and detail/working of excess money refunded.I was replied vide Letter No.7712675 dated 13.02.08 through RBI obdsman that Rs.7160/- is still outstanding.But they have not provided the detail of penal interest of Rs.8597/- charged from me.





I againg requested to ICICI HFC Ltd.authorities to provide the detail/working of penal interest of Rs.8597/- and refund bal.amount of Rs.7160/- along with interest on refunded amount.Rather than providing detail/working of penal interest of Rs.8597/-,I get Ch No.054061 dated 06.03.08 of Rs.8597/- but still held up Bal.amount of Rs.7160/- as per record of ICICI HFC LTD. and interest on excess money refunded.





ICICI HFC LTD.authorities have conveyed a message that





1.Money must be paid to get the services.


2.The corrupt authorities have no fear of Law and Govt.





I was not aware that there are such corrupt systems.If I were aware that there are such system and the complainant and his family has to face lot of problems in addition to lot of financial loss.





There is


1.Not only financila loss of more than Rs.6 lac(Rupee Six Lac only) to me and


2.Not only lot of mentally and physically harrasment to me and my family and


3.Not only loss of reputation by dishonour of Two cheques due to deposit of EMI cheques after settlement.


4.a message that there cannot end of corruption in INDIA.So,money must be paid to get the work done.





But there is also financial loss to Govt.of India as well as loss of Reputation to Govt.of India.The Transparancy International declared INDIA one of the most corrupt country.





Due to corruption in INDIA,is is also not possible to control over terrorism in addition to control over no.of other eveils.





|||Corruption is a worldwide problem.|||The corrupts are completely out of control.|||You are absolutely right.I would request you file a case under RTI and put this bank for the whole world to see its doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment