Thursday, December 8, 2011

Asking a girl out that works at the bank?

Hey Guys





I met this really cute girl that works as cashier at a bank. My job requires me to deposits/withdraws of money a few times a month, and most of the time i wind up in her line. I know they have to be nice to customers, but the way she smiles and talks makes me wonder otherwise. We have gotten to know a little bit about each other through the small talk we make while im there. Shes really cute, has a great personality, very friendly and seems very sociable.





I really wanna ask her out but it just seems like they'd get hit on all the time and it would be a waste of time. I don't want to hold everyone up inline either ya know...





I wrote a note which i plan on givin her the next time i have to do some bankin. Please tell me what your'll think and if it is a good idea or should i just flat out ask her to lunch? i just think the note idea is cute and something she will remember in time gone by.





I am sort of a 'Mr. Nice Guy' and a romantic:) shyness is a something that i need to work on but its not really problem.





Here's my note i plan to give her.





Dear %26lt;her name%26gt;, I think that you are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to ask you out sometime. I know that we hardly know each other so I will start of by saying that I love a girl with a smile of an Angel and long walks on the beach...(Hopefully with the beautiful bank teller). So if you are interested...or lets say vaguely interested then here is my number (my number) and if you are not then please tick one of the below and return the piece of paper if you are so kind.





Thanks


( My Name)





Please tick one of the following:





a: Darn it your fine but I can't go out with you because I have a boyfriend.


b: Love to but but I just don't feel the magic.


c: Your cute but I'm too much woman for you to handle.


or


d: none of the above and you can call me instead. Heres my number:





So thats my note. please feel free to give your suggestions.





Thanks Peolpe|||I work at a Credit Union. So I know, for the most part, how this pretty girl feels. Tellers get hit on all of the time, and it can be annoying sometimes. BUT that does not mean that she is just being nice when she smiles at you and talks to you like she does. I try to be nice to all of the members who come in, but never give any sign of me being interested. My advice is to just ask her out to lunch. "so I was wondering if you would like to maybe go out to lunch sometime?" (if she says yes, great). if she hesitates or there is an awkward silence or if you feel any thing that isn't a 'yes', cut it off and just say "ok well here's my number (maybe have a your number ready on a piece of paper), think about it, call me if you want to have lunch or coffee or whatever." (or any variation of that).





I would ask her on your way out so there is minimal embarrasment to both of you.





I don't know if a note is a good idea... I am not sure why, it just doesn't sit well with me. You said you were shy. My husband was so shy when I first met him i loved it... I thought it was so freaking cute this hunky Air Force guy who looks like he can do whatever he wants can't talk to me without blushing and tripping over himself... anyway, I hope this helps.|||Sounds really good, i'd say yes but the beach part kind of threw me of...


almost sounds like ur pretending to be romantic so ill say yes


make it bubbly and fun altogether


make her laugh a little with the note (loved the multiple choices!)





Dear %26lt;her name%26gt;, I think that you are absolutely gorgeous and I would love to ask you out sometime. I know that we hardly know each other but i get a very good vibe from you from our short conversations :) . So if you are interested...or lets say vaguely interested then here is my number (my number) and if you are not then please tick one of the below and return the piece of paper if you are so kind.





Thanks


( My Name)





Please tick one of the following:





a: Darn it your fine but I can't go out with you because I have a boyfriend.


b: Love to but but I just don't feel the magic.


c: Your cute but I'm too much woman for you to handle.


or


d: none of the above and you can call me instead. Heres my number:_______________ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment