Monday, December 12, 2011

Can Someone tell me what's going on....?

Ok so my bank is Franklin Mint. I've been a member for years.


I usually log on to my account online to check on how much money I have in my savings account. I changed the password about a month ago, but I forgot to tell my father, whom occasionaly logs on to my account to see how much interest I may be gaining and for himself to deposit some money there for me. Now, he kept trying log into the account and ofcourse after 3 trys, the account locks itself, then it unlocks after 24hrs......but this time, it's continueing to be locked! I log on there almost every day to see if it would unlock but it never is. So can anyone help, what should I do and will this stop me from withdrawing money from an atm???|||Call Customer Service immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment