Thursday, December 8, 2011

I never used c.card issued by HSBC. But now asking for payment on withdrawal. Whom to approach for justice?

I was issued credit card by HSBC 2 yrs back, but I never used it. It is lying intact. Recently I got credit card bill showing that I withdrawn money from ATM against this card, wheras the card is kept as it is as pasted on their letter when received. Never used. I asked many times for HSBC Nodal office, but they said money was withdrawing on this card whereas it is never used and lying with me. Any time card lying with me could be verified that it is never used. HSBC kept sending me bill with imposing interest heavily, asking to deposit, I challanged and approached their NODAL office, but all in vain. Therefore, I seek advise whom should I approach to get the real justice on this. I am from Delhi, India. Can any one help me ?|||HSBC has a fraud department to handle this. It happened to you today and it will happen to someone else tomorrow unless HSBC gets to work..|||hello,





u shld have contacted Customer care centre regding the issue also ask them thru phone when, wat date n wat amt is w/d (they have the transaction recorded in their system).





also i prefer you visiting n having face to face conversation with the HSBC office regarding the issue. they will solve it out. It must have been a mistake at their end.





or else if they doing this, then i prefer u contacting ur legal lawyer for the isue.





cheers,


sorcerer|||You need to contact HSBC's customer service. Tell them that the transaction is FRAUD. Insist that they report it as fraud. You know that the transaction was not authorized because you have the card in your possession still attached to the letter from when you first received the card. It sounds like someone has stolen your account information. Ask that they cancel the card and reissue you another account number.

No comments:

Post a Comment