Thursday, December 15, 2011

Friendship at stake! Please Help!!!?

I messed up everything!!


Okay.. so my friend got an invitation from one of the girls in collage to watch Transformers 3. He didn't want to go. So i told him come with me and I'll pay for your ticket. He said okay. I've already watched transformers once and wanted to go for the second time. So we went and it was houseful. He was also interested in watching this movie Delhi Belly (Indian movie). I didn't want to watch it. then he said, okay. I will watch delhi belly with you and transformers with her. I refused but we later watched the movie. When it was over I told him that I get 1080 rupees from him. I already lent him 1000 rupees to him which he needed when he would be in home. We are room mates and classmates. M y exam was over 2 weeks before but I waited for him to go home together. of course we were in dorms and away from home. So i practically waited 14 days for him. Then he asked me :do I have to pay for the ticket?" H I replied yes! He replied "but you said you will pay for it!" I replied i said I would pay for Transformers. He said but the ticket is same. I replied but I wanted to watch Transformers 3 and invited you caue I didn't want to watch alone. He got angry at that and walked away with great speed. I stopped him and said okay I will pay for it. I only get 1000 from you now. He replied no need of that. I don't need your money. He went to an ATM and withdrew 1100 rupees and paid me. He only had 1300. I refused to take it cause he needed it more than I did. He cane to dorms and threw it in my bed. on the way, I told him, it's okay. It's just such a small thing and you don't need to get angry about it. he didn't listen a thing. I felt really bad about it. It was just a misunderstanding. He was thinking I would pay and I was thinking he would pay. Mahn.. It's really ****** up. Later in the night I tried talking to him but he wouldn't sit anywhere near me. He said he wanted to be alone. I said I am sorry but no!!! Later in the night, I heard him crying and rubbing his nose!!! I got up and told him sorry again and that It was just a misunderstanding. We have a double bed and the whole night, he wouldn't even face me. we wasn't even talking to me this morning. Not a word. I asked him many questions and he wouldn't say a thing!!! now what am I supposed to do? Please help me guys.. He was weeping and I felt really cause I was the reason for his tears. I never meant to hurt him! Should I deposit the money back in his account? the 1100 rupees?? I know his account number. what if he gets even more angry at that?? I really don't want to loose him! There were many cases where he hurt me and I forgave him. Many times. And the level to which I was hurt, this is nothing compared to what he did to me. yet I am with him. what should I do? and please! No, we are not gay! I mean.. okay, I am gay but I don't love him. We are just good friends. I am in love with someone else. He is straight so don't think about it. There was a time when he forsook me once and took another guy with him to plan a birthday surprise for someone where as I was the one who always waited for him!! In EVERYTHING. That night i bet he didn't see my tears in my eyes, cause he was too blind with other friends to notice me. I totaly tried to hate him and abandon him but I just couldn't. I just couldn't do what he did to me. and I am in a situation like this again!! ... WHAT SHOULD I DO???????????|||Wow ok, I'd say take the risk, and put it back in his account...maybe write a letter explaining everything, and ask him for forgiveness again...or wait it out a few days, so he can calm. If he really appreciates the friendship that he had with you, then he will ultimately forgive you, if not then try to move on. Hope this helps, and sorry for what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment