Monday, December 12, 2011

I am asking the name of an specific account type (read bellow)?

Hello I am not an english speaker.. I would like to know how are those accounts called when you "close" or "seal" your deposited money for a predeclared amount of time (7 days, 1 month 6months 5 years or what ever) without being able to withdraw money from them but having high interest rates (like about 7%)





I am searching for a google friendly keyword aswell (because there was one time when I typed this kind of account type to google and had as search results some websites that were comparing different bank interested rates for those kind of accounts and had links to open them online etc)|||In Europe they are also known as fixed term deposits|||They are known as Certificates of Deposit, or CD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment