Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another scam... Want to see?? Here it is.?

I recieved this email almost a month ago.. I asked her that from where is she n what is it all about?? She sent me this email. lol








----------------


Hi Dear,





I acknowledged the receipt of your mail and you鈥檙e willingness in this transaction with thanks, I am


very happy to hear from you, as well as happy for your interest to hear more about the proposed


business.You might not be related directly to my late client but you legally qualified to this


claims and I have information to back you up this transaction and also understand that this offer is


honourable and must be taken very serious.





Though, I know very well that the letter must came to you in surprise, but do not be surprised, the


business was an opportunity to me and my Family, hence my action to contact you to enable you assist


execute it.





Nothwithstanding,as a matter of facts and as it may interest you to know more about this


transaction. The money in the boxes that i want us to moves in to your country through DEAL is not


my money or my relatives money. The boxes belongs to my late client,who unfortunately lost his life


three months after the incident due to injuries he substained in the world trade center bombing.





Like I said in my first Letter to you,I am the Personal Attorney to the late (Mr.Robert Crediford)


,he was a Citizen of your country,but Nationalised in Togo during his life time and he worked as a


research and production technology engineer in representation to European Development company here


in Togo and also owned two Companies during his life time,but the Government closed and folded the


Companies last year and if time is not taken, the Security Company will as well confiscate the said


boxes(S) and declear it as abandon property but I noticed that with my power as a Lawyer, (me and


you) can claim and withdraw all the money instead of my government.





I have made several enquiries to locate there extended family or relative without success. After


these several unsuccessful attempts to locate his relation, I decided to track his last name to


locate any of his relatives hence I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at


US$10.5 million left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the


Security Company.





And the Security Company where he deposited the fund ($10.5 Million) has issued me a final notice


since one week now,setting a deadline of 21 days within which I have to forward the details of a


NEXT OF KIN to my deceased client,for the claims of the Boxes or have it confiscated at the


expiration of the said deadline.





The reason being that the Box has been dormant (unserviceable) in the Security Company since the


death of my deceased client. It鈥檚 as a result of this that I am seeking your consent to present you


as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this Boxes from the Company can be


delivered to you, for our own benefit. Therefore, I need your full guarantee to co-operate with me


and full assurance that I will receive my commission as soon as the Company release/transfers the


Boxes to you through your address in your Country.





Its quite very necessary that we agree on what I will be entitled to,for my assistance to claim the


Boxes, with all the necessary back up, I have the secret access code and other information which are


most vital for successful claim of the boxes without any hitch. The deposit certificate is with me


and will be forwarded to you, after we had reach agreement to execute the transaction. All i


required from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee


you that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will be free from any breach of the


law, here and there.





Inasmuch as, I am not a greedy person and dislike people as such, I have agreed to give you a


sharing percentage of 50/50,from the proceedings of the boxes of course 50% goes to me while 50%


goes to you as well.You should not worry at all,i am the (Personal Attorney) of the said


deceased.So, I am in position to influence the company directors to ensure that the boxes be shifted


to you.





I will be flying down to your country as soon as the company shifts the boxes to your provided home


address.Upon my arrival, we shall have face to face meeting as arranged regarding where and how


exactly to invest part of the funds through the assistance of a financial representatives and for


Investment.





I will be sending you a Text of Letter (Application Form) which you will fill with your


informations; i.e.. Your name and address, telephone and Fax numbers if any,The Application Letter


should be directed to the Company as soon as you filled it up for approval of the Cargo/Shipment of


the Boxes to you.If the Company receives it, they will invite me for investigation of you claim.All


you have to do is to revert to me for directives, as soon as you were contacted by the |||I hate these scams. Can't people work to make a living now a days. Some people are always trying to scam people out of money. Good luck!!!|||I hate spam with a deep passion in my heart.|||I have to say this message is spam-a fake and an outright fraud. What this message tells you to do is give out your personal information to the phishers. Don't do that! This can also involve you in helping them to get money out of the country. You can end up getting mixed up in this money laundering mess and could face some serious legal consequences in the end. Avoid this at all costs. Just turn around and get that message spammed straight into oblivion right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment