Thursday, December 8, 2011

Can you name one non-spiritual decision you made in your past that may have changed your life profoundly.?

Example.


I once deposited $50 in a passbook savings account. The recording of the deposit in my passbook showed usually showed all X's to the left of the deposit to fill out the page. This time it showed all zeroes.


I went back to the teller and asked if this was a new thing. He turned white as a ghost and asked the head teller what he could do about this. The head teller just informed him, "You just gave this fellow a million dollars." Since the deposit was recorded by computer, and at that time computers were thought to be infallible, no correction could be made by human hands.


Of course, I wondered if I had come into some kind of windfall but couldn't withdraw it or have any access to it. But for 9 or 10 years, I had to file an IRS adjustment to my taxes with the bank's taxes to show I didn't get the interest on a million dollars. Friends told me that I should just transfer the account to another bank without specifying the balance.


I've always wonder if that might have worked.|||Computers were thought to be infallible? When?





The only similar story I can tell is that time when I was in the army and they transferred me from one base to another. I was due a leave anyway, so they told me to unregister from the old base, get all my stuff and go home and they'll contact me when the new base wants me to arrive. Turns out the bureaucracy failed somewhere and the new base didn't know anything about that at all. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I didn't call the old base several times to check the what the holdup is...|||Still, wasn't it a spiritual decision NOT to do something dishonest with that money?|||It would of worked your way right into prison.





Would your friends visit you?|||everything is spiritual did you know that.|||Making a sin is my non spiritual decision.|||After an 11 year relationship and a 5 year marriage I left my ex husband.


At the time it was the hardest thing to do in my life but also the best thing I have ever done.


It has affected my life profoundly!


I will never be the same....|||When you have given your life to the Lord and Savior, and you have been filled with the Holy Spirit then every aspect of your life is guided and spiritual.





God is first


mankind is second


I am third





This works for a happy and secure life. My life right now is pretty messed up, yet I rely on God because this seems to be His will. I've been stopped trying to go to FL where my husband is about 26 times in the last four years. My husband has also been stopped trying to come here, with the exception of a long weekend last year for his daughter's wedding.





Why? I don't know. I take care of my handicapped 83+ year old mother, and God has blessed our relationship so that we are best friends. This time here has also given me the chance to take care of my grandchildren; 2 of which I wouldn't even know since they were born just about 2 3/4 years ago -- twin boys.





The bank made a $30,000.00 error in my account; I called them and asked about it and the next thing I knew it was removed. Should I have written a check for 30k and set up a new account? That would have been illegal.





Take care.


T.|||Yes!


I decided never to stop breathing .


And to this day I keep waking up to a brand new day.


I don't know how much longer it's gonna last, but it has help my life profoundly.


It hasn't made me rich,... just healthy!|||How about today? Technically, it was yesterday, now!


I quit smoking ! I have smoked for 48 years. But it was hurting my lungs and I could not breathe without hurting, so I couldn't sleep. So, I did it, cold turkey! All day I have wanted a cigarette, sometimes yelling out!


I also know that I will never see the kingdom of God, if I don't quit. This has been heavy on my heart, as well. I could not bear this.


So, this is a life changing decision, that will profoundly change my life, with serious implications with the Lord God as well. I know that with the Lord beside me, I can 'do this'! I can "Git 'er Done"! :D


Great question! You get a star*

No comments:

Post a Comment