Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I prove that the fraud is fraud?

My attorney says "its a difficult to prove the fraud."


Here is the story - in Nov. 2005,my money was withdrawn from my private account through a telephone transfer without my knowledge, consent or authorization by my estranged husband, by fraudulently assuming my identity. He withdraw the money and deposited them back in my account twice as he tried the system. Than the money was transferred to the joint account we had in the same bank, than to his personal in the same bank, and than it disappeared from that bank.


I took actions immediately I discovered the forgery. I filed an affidavit of fraud, wrote a letter of circumstance, sent a letter to the formal CEO of the bank .I didn't receive enough assistance from the bank . The CEO has never replied to my letter; one of the bank managers accusing me that maybe I was the one did this transaction; the forgery department sent me a reply letter that says I didn't lose any money since they were transferred in my other account (what was very interesting here - this letter was addressed to me by hand to my address in the city where I lived in this time, in a business envelop from my previous job from another city, and that business didn't know my new address??).


Same time I received threats about my life and my children life by this man - the ex husband.


I become very afraid for years, but now I am refusing to be a victim any more and want to have my money back.


The statue of limitation for my state is 4 years.|||Your lawyer is right. Going to be tough to prove; I'm sure he can come up with a reason you did it.





Take a case to a judge and hope for the best.|||depends what kind of fraud it is


if it's signature fraud then u just hve 2 compare the signature


4 identity theft then just become good friends with a cop

No comments:

Post a Comment