Monday, December 12, 2011

What kind of problems might a Global Debt relief fund run into?

The current world debt is up to 42trillion doIlars and is slowly climbing an upwards of 3trillion dollars a year. At this rate by the time my grandchildren are my age the first gazillion dollar bill will be in red. I believe that if this crisis is not dealt with immediately the worlds economy will crash and we'll be wishing the world had frozen over instead. The Idea is simple in theory, I would distribute can to any and every venue that mass amounts of people would attend on a regular basis. asking people to donate no more than a dime at a time. I would then ask for the companies to bring these buckets/cans to the bank to deposit in what I open up as a global social security fund. because nickles and dimes wouldn't be able to wipe all the debt away in a reasonable time frame I would move to invest the social security funds into profitable third world endeavors. The Idea of investment is only an "Idea" there is so much more that can be done once the actual program is started. When I start this account i would want to set it up as a savings account were no withdraws could be made in the first five to ten years of collection. There are a lot of point i haven't settled on because as you can see this would involve a lot more people then just me.


I definitely wanna make it global.


I definitely wanna put a five year minimum on the base collection time, but more time more money and higher interest collection.


I am definitely open ideas referring to globally investing in third world project calling for a minimum of a 10% return after the investment.|||FAIRNESS! I don't want to work my butt off and lessen my standard of living. That's not fair. They talk about making all countries have the same standard of living which means most countries would increase dramatically and America would tank. What I earn is mine! That's not greed that's economics.





BTW, who would run this grand plan, George Soros? There would be lots of waste and power to whomever runs it.|||1. You wouldn't ever make a sizable amount of money. That would mean that taxpayers would have to pay about twice as much as they already pay for taxes now, and it would take close to 50 years to pay off the debt JUST FOR THE U.S. Not likely.



2. With your "Spare change" method it would take literally about a thousand years to pay off the WORLD DEBT, because it's not like the debt is going to stay at 42tril forever. It grows by the day at a gigantic rate. Also not likely.



2. Countries would think of it as a 'Free excuse' to spend on stupid things and dip into tax money for themselves as individuals, and reimburse their country with money from the "Debt fund". Do you honestly think that all of the world leaders would just magically stop being corrupt and withdraw honestly from such an EASY way to gain personal wealth? Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment