Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ladies: Met this female accountant....?

There is this female accountant who works at a bank. I usually go to the bank to deposit/withdraw money.... not to meet her. However, her body language perplexes me. So I am interested in learning more. Upon meeting her the first day, we had a normal conversation. Nothing too interesting. The second time I went back, there was eye contact established, she glanced a few times at me while I was waiting in line. But the third time I went back, all of a sudden, she's happy to see me. She waved hello an smiled a lot. So we talked a bit.... about the day and how things were going.





Afterwards, it was, "Goodbye, see ya later." And she was smiling back. It was like she was so excited on the third day I met her even though I go twice a month to the bank.





Thoughts?|||sounds like she is at least interested in what she sees

No comments:

Post a Comment