Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to solve this kind of annuity type problem?

An investor deposits 1000 pesos per year in a bank which offers an interest of 18% per annum for time deposits of over 5 years. Compute how much the investor can collect at the end of 13 years, assuming that he never withdraws any amount before the 13th year.





I really need help. I don't need instant answer. I only need to know what are this and that and how to solve it. Thank you so much in advance!|||You would be collecting the total with intial investment at the end of 13 years 27,296.


He would be putting 1000 pesos per year in the time deposit for 5 years. 18% annual interest rate.





Here is a link to my google doc spreadsheet in the resource link below.|||Try it now. You should be able to view it now.

Report Abuse


|||1,000 pesos x (1.18)^13





Good luck finding that rate of return!

1 comment:

  1. Hi mate, There is no link where do I supposed to click? I can ask this to my annuity advisor. I think this type of annuity we called fixed annuity rates where you take same amount.

    ReplyDelete