Sunday, December 4, 2011

What will you do when suddendly there was Php 850,000 on your account, not knowing where it comes from :?

Considering that the bank makes a mistake :





What will you do? Honestly...





a) Inform the bank and ask for 10% commission for reporting it


b) Run to the nearest Bank Branch and withdraw the Amount


c) Transfer it to Time Deposit Account so the bank cannot take it back until it matures while gaining interest


d) Keep quiet about it, and wait for the bank to reconcile their records


e) withdraw the amount on daily basis at the amount of Php. 20,000.00


or


f) Burn the bank for being so irresponsible..|||I will ask the bank to review the bank transactions for my bank account, and trace where the money came from. Banks give statement of accounts to their depositors, that way you will find out how it got into your bank account.I will give it back to the bank because somehow they will find it out someday and you can be charged criminally for it if they found out that you knew about the mistake and did not report it so you can have it.



I will tell you one personal experience...

Three years ago, I won a second prize in lotto for 23,000 pesos,I went to PCSO to claim my prize. The bank manager made a mistake and wrote me a cheque of 230,000 pesos. I went back to the manager to have it corrected. The bank manager was so grateful but I noticed his hands was shaking when he made another cheque. I know I did the right thing and I felt happier that I did something good, more than the cash prize I got. I know somehow someday I will be rewarded for what I did. - I think by now I already got that reward in many different ways.|||if it was the mistake of the bank, you don't have to do anything because every end of their office day,they audit their transactions. So, it would be discovered and corrected immediately. Even for a single peso, they would find it.


but if someone deposited it for you, like a gift or donation, have a CPA make a tax payment in your name or the law would catch up on you and imprison you for tax evasion.


so, it is D|||Wow!








I rather consider spending money that came from my own sweat.





So, with this kind of issue, I rather choose to inform the Manager that there is some amount on my account that is wrongly deposit under my name.





I will not going to demand for any commission, I rather choose to wait if they will give me some award for what I did but if nothing, then I will just satisfy for what I have.








Good luck








...............|||I'm going to return it to the bank with exact amount Jonjon Fernandes.


Because I don't want to face and problems in the future and I can't take it.


My conscience is killing me.|||I would go to the bank and verify where it came from before I evan touched it.|||D, Keep quiet about it and wait and see for the bank to reconcile records!|||D---I'll wait for a week and see if the money would still be there before spending it..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment